Brands You Know & Trust
We carry a wide assortment of today’s finest residential and commercial carpets.
With so many styles and color options available, matching your room décor is easier than ever before. Our professional sales staff can help make finding the right carpet easy and enjoyable. Ask about our custom area rugs!
Overview of Carpeting Styles
- Smooth, soft cut-pile surface
- Versatile in performance & in appearance
- Works well with traditional rooms
- Used a lot in formal areas
- Textured surface helps hide footprints
- Great casual appearance
- Extremely popular style
- Ideal for active families, used in any room
- Fine, tip sheared surface
- Elegant style, very formal
- Textured surface, with a knubby appearance
- Extremely durable, and long wearing
- Great for active rooms
- Distinctive carved appearance
- Cut and loops give a variety of surface levels
- Multi-colors helps hide stains, and traffic
- Can really spice up a room
- Fits a variety of room settings
- Several different levels of loops
- Creates a unique looking pattern effect
- Has a casual appearance
- Very durable, hides traffic well
- Loops are all the same height
- Usually made with Olefin fiber
- Great for active family rooms, or basements
Special Note About Berbers: Berbers are really big bulky yarns that are either produced in a level loop, or multi-level loop carpet construction. Although many Berbers are made out of olefin fiber, some are made with nylon, or a blend of various carpet fibers.
Overview of carpeting fibers
Nylon: This is the most popular synthetic carpet fiber used today. It offers tremendous value, performance, and ease of maintenance. Nylon provides brilliant colors and hides soil and traffic well.
Olefin: This fiber is also called polypropylene, and is extremely popular in Berbers and level loops. Olefin carpets are highly stain, static, mold, and mildew resistant. They can be used for indoor or outdoor carpets, including outdoor turf.
Polyester: Gives excellent color clarity with a soft feel to the carpet.
Acrylic: Has a real wool look and appearance. Used mainly in level loops, bath mats, and some velvet carpet styles. Offers good mold and mildew resistance with low static levels.
Wool: Wool offers great bulk, performance, and an elegant look, while being an earth friendly renewable source.